No one wants to talk about money- it’s an awkward and uncomfortable subject. But here’s some hard truth:
- According to CNBC, 78% of American workers are living paycheck-to-paycheck (regardless of income level!)
- According to BankRate, only 40% of Americans can cover a $1,000 emergency
- According to Business Insider, the average Ohioan carries a $5,446 balance on their credit cards
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the average American Household owes $137,063 in total debt
- According to a Ramsey Solutions Study, money fights are the second leading cause of divorce
The numbers tell us that a lot of people are suffering with their finances. And we want to help. That’s why we are offering Financial Peace University.
Take control of your money with Financial Peace University! This nine-lesson course uses biblical wisdom and common sense to help you tackle budgeting, pay off debt, and make your money work for you! Just in the nine week class time Hope Church members and friends who took FPU paid off $58,000 of debt! Classes are Thursdays 6:30-7:30 and starts Feb. 13th. There are scholarships available!
To register for the class and order the class materials, click here .
Contact class coordinators David and Becca Long with any questions!