No one wants to talk about money- it’s an awkward and uncomfortable subject. But here’s some hard truth:
- According to CNBC, 78% of American workers are living paycheck-to-paycheck (regardless of income level!)
- According to BankRate, only 40% of Americans can cover a $1,000 emergency
- According to Business Insider, the average Ohioan carries a $5,446 balance on their credit cards
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the average American Household owes $137,063 in total debt
- According to a Ramsey Solutions Study, money fights are the second leading cause of divorce
The numbers tell us that a lot of people are suffering with their finances. And we want to help. That’s why we are offering Financial Peace University.
This program works! Over two 9 week class periods last year, members and friends of the Hope Church family paid off $12,670 worth of debt, and put $27,615 in savings!
If you are tired of money fights and too much month at the end of the money, take this class. We are hosting a special preview session on Sunday, March 17th at 11:45 AM at Hope Church. The class starts Thursday, March 21st, and meets from 6:30 – 7:30 PM for 9 weeks at Hope Church. Childcare will be provided.
To register for the class and order the class materials, click here or call David Long at 828-347-6197. Scholarships are available if cost will keep you from participating.
Contact class coordinators David and Becca Long with any questions!